Friday, September 24, 2004

death in the family.

ate, if you're reading this, mommy julita passed away. if you read this jeff, can you pass this along to my ate.

i just got off the the phone with mommy dearest and we've had a death in the family. she's an aunt to my mom and when my mom called me she was pretty hysterical. i tried at first to calm her down and when i got her to a level where i could understand what she was saying, i happened to say, "why are you so upset?" now i didn't mean it because we don't care for mommy julita, but the thing is she's been expected to pass away for a long time now. i'm not talking about like the passed few years, but i can remember her health being really poor before i was even in high school. my mom took what i said initially as a heartless comment and began to tear me a new asshole with her tears and screams, but i managed to explain to her what i meant. fortunately she understood where i was coming from and really did begin to calm down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home