Thursday, May 19, 2005

bored

i got really bored at work this morning, so i decided to take the afternoon off. below is a copy of my "absence advice", check my reason for absence, as well as my designate. my manager asked me to put something in the reason for absence section that made my time-off seem legitimate. helen leung is an actual person in my department that we like to abuse. employees are supposed to give 7 days notice when requesting time off. i've given 3 hours notice.

i get away with murder.


Out of Office - Chico dela Cruz

Leaving Time: 11:30am
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2005

Returning Time: Start of Day
Date: Friday, May 20, 2005

Working Days Absent: 0.5

Reason for Absence: prep for the season finale of "The OC"

Designate: Helen Vader/Darth Leung

Voice Mail Changed:
Out of Office Assistant Activated:
HR240 Filled Out: X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home